Suez Engineering Solutions (SES) is a private limited established firm providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet your complex engineering, design and operational requirements. We achieve this by combining hands-on experience of the traditional mechanical maintenance techniques with our knowledge across the modern maintenance management technologies across SES platform. Our success is based on this knowledge, our team, and our commitment to SES ethical principles.
Who are we?
We are at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession science
What is SES?
SES Ethical Principles
SES team, in the fulfillment of their professional duties, is committed to:
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and reliability of the industrial society.
- Perform services only in areas of their competence.
- Not being disclose, without consent, confidential information concerning the business affairs or technical processes of any present or former client or employer, or public body on which they serve.
- Accept responsibility for their professional activities, provided solutions.
- Avoid deceptive acts.
- Be always a client partner rather than a common service provider.
- Strive to serve the client interest.
- Be guided in all their relations by the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Conduct themselves honorably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully so as to enhance the honor, reputation, and usefulness of the profession.
- Issue public statements only in an objective and truthful manner.
- Support the engineering educational society & talented engineering students to enhance their qualifications to the working market requirements.
- Act for each employer or client as faithful agents or trustees.
Our team is the biggest asset we own and through the use of a unique process, based on this team of asset management inspectors and experts, We take pride in our work and the quality of our services.
We partner with you to offer independent services that will help you reduce risk, streamline your processes and operate in a more sustainable manner. SES strives to deliver consistent customer satisfaction while safeguarding the health, safety and reliability of its equipment.
Our Core Business
SES believes in effective equipment maintenance. To achieve the highest-quality and most appropriate maintenance services for each client organization, SES uses technologically advanced tools and equipment, managed by experienced staff.
We can provide both part-time and full-time services to your plant, depending upon the quantity of assets and the techniques necessary for each component. Either way, part-time or full-time, you will always have an expert around to help you leverage your company’s strategic results.
Our Team Certifications & Accreditations
SES is committed to meet and exceed customers expectations related to the products and services quality that are provided by the company, taking into consideration that customers satisfaction is the forefront of the company goals.
SES Top Management affirms the above mentioned commitment and support it by leading the effort to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve an Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of the following international standards:
– Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
– Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004 to prevent pollution
– Occupational Health and Safety OHSAS 18001:2007 to prevent the injury and illness
Our Clients & Partners
Suez Steel Company
El-Nasr Co. for Intermediate Chemical
American Association Of Petroleum Geologists
Suez Engineers Syndicate
Port-Said Engineers Syndicate
Cooperative Association Of Petroleum
Egyptian Federation Of Chemical And Petrochemical Workers
Egyptian Indian Polyester Company S.A.E
Oriental Petrochemical Company
Indorama Dhunseri Ventures
Egypt Basic Industries Corporation (EBIC)
Egyptian Fertilizers Company (EFC)
Petroleum Pipeline Company