Who we are?
We are at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession science
Who We Are
Suez Engineering Solutions (SES) is a private limited established firm providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet your complex engineering, design and operational requirements. We achieve this by combining hands-on experience of the traditional mechanical maintenance techniques with our knowledge across the modern maintenance management technologies across SES platform. Our success is based on this knowledge, our team, and our commitment to SES ethical principles.
Our team is the biggest asset we own and through the use of a unique process, based on this team of asset management inspectors and experts, SES provides a business model that introduce a new generation of asset integrity management engineering solutions. This business model goes beyond the traditional presentation of a simple management of your assets. Based on asset condition management technique integration and the required mechanical maintenance for both static & rotating equipment; we deliver a comprehensive guarantee of your machine health.
We take pride in our work and the quality of our services. We partner with you to offer independent services that will help you reduce risk, streamline your processes and operate in a more sustainable manner. SES strives to deliver consistent customer satisfaction while safeguarding the health, safety and reliability of its equipment.
Our Core Business
We go beyond separate mechanical services; we are an integrated mechanical engineering solutions provider to a wide range of industries. SES is consisting of four main divisions; the first have been providing regular mechanical maintenance, machine repair, installation and construction services and the provision of custom service agreements through our mechanical maintenance division. The second; maintenance management division providing custom design & support of planning, preventive & predictive maintenance systems. The third; inspection & quality control (QC) division provide reliable QA/QC services to your project while the forth division dealt with QMS ISO 9001 services.
SES believes in effective equipment maintenance. To achieve the highest-quality and most appropriate maintenance services for each client organization, SES uses technologically advanced tools and equipment, managed by experienced staff.
We can provide both part-time and full-time services to your plant, depending upon the quantity of assets and the techniques necessary for each component. Either way, part-time or full-time, you will always have an expert around to help you leverage your company’s strategic results.
SES Ethical Principles
SES team, in the fulfillment of their professional duties, is committed to:
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and reliability of the industrial society.
- Perform services only in areas of their competence.
- Not being disclose, without consent, confidential information concerning the business affairs or technical processes of any present or former client or employer, or public body on which they serve.
- Accept responsibility for their professional activities, provided solutions.
- Avoid deceptive acts.
- Be always a client partner rather than a common service provider.
- Strive to serve the client interest.
- Be guided in all their relations by the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Conduct themselves honorably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully so as to enhance the honor, reputation, and usefulness of the profession.
- Issue public statements only in an objective and truthful manner.
- Support the engineering educational society & talented engineering students to enhance their qualifications to the working market requirements.
- Act for each employer or client as faithful agents or trustees.